About Generali Group
The Generali Group is one of the leading global insurance company providing first-class services all around the world. Geographical diversification is balanced between mature countries such as Italy, Germany and France, markets with high growth prospects (Eastern Europe), and emerging countries in Asia and Latin America. In the Czech Republic, the Generali Group mainly includes the following companies: Česká pojišťovna, Generali Pojišťovna, Penzijní společnost České pojišťovny, Česká pojišťovna Zdraví, Generali CEE Holding and Generali Investments CEE.
Key figures of Generali Group:
- 60+ countries
- 75,000 employees
- 72 million active clients
- €70 billion total premium income
About Generali CEE Holding
In Central & Easter Europe (CEE), the Generali Group operates through Generali CEE Holding in 10 countries: Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Hungary, Montenegro, Poland, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia and Slovenia). The main branch of Generali CEE Holding is based in Prague and employs currently 120 people of 14 nationalities.
Key figures of Generali CEE region:
- 10 countries (almost 60 entities)
- 12,000 employees
- 10 million active clients
- €3,5 billion total premium income
About Generali Investments CEE
Generali Investments CEE (GIC) is the largest asset management company currently operating in the CEE region. GIC provides asset management services to insurance and reinsurance companies, pension funds, banks, financial institutions and foundations. GIC offers its clients individual portfolio management services and, as a licensed investment company, manages investment funds and streamlines their distribution for both high net worth and retail clients. GIC is based in Prague and employs currently 115 people of several nationalities.
Key figures of Generali Investments CEE:
- 10 countries
- 8 currencies
- 16.1 billion EUR of AUM
- 22,3% Czech market share
ABOUT GENERALI REAL ESTATE CEE BRANCH
Generali Real Estate CEE branch (GRE CEE) manages all the real estate activities of the Generali Group across eight Central and Eastern European markets. GRE CEE has more than 130 assets under management, for a total value of approximately €676 million (H1 2017). The portfolio is mostly concentrated in the city center of Prague (62%), Bratislava (12%) and Warsaw (9%) with the remaining own use properties located in remaining CEE countries. The branch, which was established in June 2013, currently employs 15 people across three main departments (Investments & Divestments, Asset Management and Finance).
Good reasons why you should join us
If you think about your career in Generali, please check 12 reasons why you should go for it:
- We have a major global financial group behind our back.
- We have a unique environment that combines big multinationals and small family business features.
- We work on an interesting regional and group projects under the leadership of top experts.
- We prefer a culture that fosters the empowerment of every employee.
- We have very open and friendly environment and atmosphere.
- We have colleagues of many nationalities speaking many languages.
- We strongly support work-life balance so our people can meet their personal needs.
- We offer motivational and fair remuneration and package of benefits.
- We organize many attractive events for our employees and their families.
- We support personal development and professional growth of our people.
- We offer an opportunity to move one’s career to different roles or locations within the Group.
- We use modern working equipment and our offices are located near a metro station Pankrác.
We're glad you've made it this far. Have we persuaded you to commit yourself to a career with Generali? Then, check out the current job vacancies or write us straight to us. We look forward to hearing from you!
CEE HR Business Partner
+420 727 927 834
CEE HR Business Partner
+420 725 983 697